segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

Quotes #2

Harry Burns: «I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.»
In When Harry Met Sally

Nenhum comentário:

DIREITOS DE IMAGENS

Todas as imagens neste blog são retiradas de outros sites e usadas apenas para fins recreativos.
Não é pertendido usar os direitos de autor de outros, por isso sempre que possível é referida a fonte.
Caso alguma imagem esteja contra este estatuto mande-me um e-mail.